Missy Nielsen
missy.nielsen@yahoo.com
208-360-1901
Rigby, Idaho

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Daisy

I wanted to make a halloween cake this year. However, do to life, it didn't happen. I did get the cake frosted and the black frosting made, and that is as far as I got. I was going to do it today anyhow, but my daughter was around. So, this is the cake I ended up with along with the help of my almost 5 year old daughter. I thought it turned out really cute though. I like the black and white together. My husbands birthday is today so even though this is a little on the girly side, we put some candles on it and sang. I went with yellow flowers because, well frankly, because I had yellow candles. I think you coud use any color or any flower and get just the right pop of color for any occasion.

No comments: