Missy Nielsen
missy.nielsen@yahoo.com
208-360-1901
Rigby, Idaho

Friday, August 14, 2009

Cake Contest

So a website that makes t-shirts, Threadless, had a cake contest. You make a cake based on one of their t-shirt designs. Well, I decided to go ahead and do it. Knowing it would all just be for fun. I debated and debated and finally decided to do it. My cake is very amature compared to some, and definitely will not be winning, but it was still fun to make it. Actually, I picked a stressful time to decide to do it. Over all I was happy with the outcome. I thought it was a decent looking cake. Oh the flaws it had, but if you glance at it and don't look too hard, it is passable for cute. I hesitated to enter it because there were so many that were a TON better, but figured I had spent the time making it, I might as well submit it. Here is the link to the cake I made for the threadcakes contest. Shirt it is based on.

No comments: