Missy Nielsen
missy.nielsen@yahoo.com
208-360-1901
Rigby, Idaho

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pricing and Flavors

Flavors

You name it I can probably make it. Just let me know what kind of a cake you would want and we can go from there.
I can also do different flavors for different layers.
We can also do creams or fruit fillings in the layers,  they may be an extra charge though depending on what you are wanting. (Fruits are expensive in the winter!!) It is your cake, lets' make it how you want it.

Pricing on wedding cakes

Buttercream cakes begin at $2.50 a serving.
Fondont cakes begin at $2.50 a serving.
Dummy cakes begin at $150.

Final prices of cakes are determined by degree of difficulty, my time into them and embellishments. Embellishments include icing flowers or fondant flowers and anything else that would take time, materials and money.

I will deliver a wedding cake free to Rexburg and Idaho Falls, including inbetween. Anything further than that will be charged a delivery fee. This is determined by distance and gas prices. I will also add a set up and take down fee to your final cost. Take down is pretty easy, and you can do it your self, but if you require me to be there, I can be. Cakes come with stands and at times pillars or mirrors. Anything that is mine can be returned to me in a reasonable amount of time by the family, saving you a take down fee. I will ask for a cash deposit to cover the cost of these materials should I not get them back. This money will be returned to you upon the return of my materials.

A nonrefundable deposit of $50 is required on wedding cakes. With the remaining balance due two weeks before the delivery date. I am sure we can figure out a cake that will work into your budget.

**If you are not planning on serving your cake and would like to use "cake
dummies" (Styrofoam) we can definately go that route.

No comments: